VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) coleslaw mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Place coleslaw mix in a serving bowl. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, seasoned salt and pepper. Pour over coleslaw mix; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Almond Coleslaw in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p18
Reviews forAlmond Coleslaw
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2013
"I found this to be a little bit bland so I added some lemon herb blend to it. It was quick, easy and tasty!"