Almond Coffee Creamer Recipe
This tasty creamer has just four simple ingredients— but its spicy almond flavor is so rich and soothing, friends will think you fussed. I give it in a holiday jar or with a Christmas mug.
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. To use, add to coffee in place of nondairy creamer and sugar. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 71 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Almond Coffee Creamer
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC