This tasty creamer has just four simple ingredients— but its spicy almond flavor is so rich and soothing, friends will think you fussed. I give it in a holiday jar or with a Christmas mug.
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. To use, add to coffee in place of nondairy creamer and sugar. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Almond Coffee Creamer in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2001, p47
Reviews for Almond Coffee Creamer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review