Almond Cherry Pizza Recipe
The traditional pairing of almonds and cherries makes for a delicious dessert pizza in this recipe created from our home economists. Keep the ingredients on hand for a no-fuss impressive dessert.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/3 cup almond paste
- 1 package (8 ounces) Mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1 can (12 ounces) cherry cake and pastry filling
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1. Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Crumble almond paste into a small microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on high for 5 seconds to soften if necessary. Stir in cheese until combined; spread over crust to within 1 in. of edges. Sprinkle with chips.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Let stand until cheese mixture is set. Spread with cherry filling; top with maraschino cherries and almonds. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 354 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Almond Cherry Pizza
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC