Almond Cherry Fudge Recipe
Cooked in the microwave, this fast fudge is a sweet addition to any holiday gathering. “I make this when I need a quick treat for a school party or to take to a neighbor,” says Shellie Tucker from Hendersonville, Tennessee.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup red candied cherries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil; set aside. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and milk on high for about 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in the almonds, cherries and extract. Spread into prepared pan. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until set.
- 2. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 pound.
1 serving (1 each) equals 55 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Almond Cherry Fudge
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC