Almond Cherry Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup red candied cherries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil; set aside. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and milk on high for about 1 minute; stir. Microwave in additional 10- to 20-second intervals until melted; stir until smooth. Stir in the almonds, cherries and extract. Spread into prepared pan. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until set.
- 2. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 pound.
1 each: 55 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Almond Cherry Fudge
"Amazing flavor and so easy to make. I use cherry flavored craisins for simplicity, and don't cut them. I've brought them into work and each time people are excited and coming back for more. They are highly addictive! It is by far my favorite fudge now! ??"
"easy and pretty good. Makes for a different flavor of fudge. Mine didn't set up to be as hard as my normal fudge but because it's kept refrigerated it worked out okay."
"Amazing! And super easy to make too!"
"easy and fantastic! I used Craisins instead of cherries. Definitely a keeper!"
"Delicious fudge and so easy to make. Addictive! A keeper recipe."
"my grandaughter and i made this yesterday. delicious. we went exactly by the recipe and it would not sit up hard. was in fridge for 4 hrs. finally put in freezer. anyone know what we did wron. want to make more. thanks!"
"I hate to have this around as I just keep eating it!! Very good."
"Taste Great and so easy to make."
"This is, by far, the easiest fudge recipe I've ever made. I just made my first batch this morning, and it's so delicious that I'm making another batch in a few minutes!"
"i am going to make it and let you know , ihave never made candy before but i do like fudge"
"This unbelieveably simple fudge is just as delicious! I gave it as a part of gift baskets I made for Christmas and it was a huge hit! This is definitely a keeper!"
"This fudge is so fast, so easy, and so good that it is evil. I take it to parties and everyone wants the recipe!"