- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup red candied cherries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil; set aside. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and milk on high for about 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in the almonds, cherries and extract. Spread into prepared pan. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until set.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 pound.
Reviews for Almond Cherry Fudge
"Amazing! And super easy to make too!"
"Easy and fantastic! I used Craisins instead of cherries. Definitely a keeper!"
"This recipe was so easy and very delicious. The hardest part was cutting up the cherries. I don't know why but I didn't think this was going to work or even be good. WOW was I wrong. I will make this every year at Christmas from now on."
"Delicious fudge and so easy to make. Addictive! A keeper recipe."
"my grandaughter and i made this yesterday. delicious. we went exactly by the recipe and it would not sit up hard. was in fridge for 4 hrs. finally put in freezer. anyone know what we did wron. want to make more. thanks!"
"This was so good and so easy to make! Tasted like my fav chocolate covered cherries!"
"I hate to have this around as I just keep eating it!! Very good."
"Taste Great and so easy to make."
"This is, by far, the easiest fudge recipe I've ever made. I just made my first batch this morning, and it's so delicious that I'm making another batch in a few minutes!"
"i am going to make it and let you know , ihave never made candy before but i do like fudge"