- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup red candied cherries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil; set aside. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and milk on high for about 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in the almonds, cherries and extract. Spread into prepared pan. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until set.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 pound.
Reviews for Almond Cherry Fudge
"Amazing! And super easy to make too!"
"Easy and fantastic! I used Craisins instead of cherries. Definitely a keeper!"
"This recipe was so easy and very delicious. The hardest part was cutting up the cherries. I don't know why but I didn't think this was going to work or even be good. WOW was I wrong. I will make this every year at Christmas from now on."
"Delicious fudge and so easy to make. Addictive! A keeper recipe."
"my grandaughter and i made this yesterday. delicious. we went exactly by the recipe and it would not sit up hard. was in fridge for 4 hrs. finally put in freezer. anyone know what we did wron. want to make more. thanks!"