"I love this dip recipe! It's a great way to use up leftover or different kinds of cheeses I've already got on hand," says Joan Cooper of Lake Orion, Michigan.
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- Dash Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Celery ribs or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in green onion and almonds. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with celery or crackers. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Almond Cheese Spread in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p37
Reviews for Almond Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review