- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to
- cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix vanilla icing ingredients until smooth. For
- chocolate icing, mix confectioners' sugar, cooled chocolate, milk
- and vanilla until smooth. Dip cookies in icings as desired; allow
- excess to drip off. Decorate with sprinkles. Place on waxed paper;
- let stand until set. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 112 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.