- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Dash salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, combine the egg, milk, butter and extract; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; sprinkle with berries. Turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Yield: 10 pancakes.
Reviews for Almond Berry Pancakes
Sort By :
"Very good! I used fresh raspberries and blackberries (they burst a little when cooking though as they are delicate ). Next time I would cut the almond extract in half, I love almond flavour but I found it just a little too strong in that fake way that extract can taste if there's too much, I'd want it more subtle...."
"Easy and delicious. Only made with blueberries as that was all I had on had. Added some strawberries also."