Almond Bark Candies
I like to take these to school for the fourth graders I teach...they love them. The colorful marshmallows make these candies bright and pretty to serveto all ages!
36-42 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (24 ounces) white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- In a heavy saucepan, melt candy coating and peanut butter over low
- heat. Remove from the heat; stir in the remaining ingredients. Drop
- by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Yield: 6-7 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 183 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.