- 1 French bread baguette (1 pound), cut into 36 slices
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Dash salt
- Additional toasted almonds, optional
- Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, almonds, bacon, onion and salt. Spread over bread. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with additional almonds if desired. Serve warm. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Almond-Bacon Cheese Crostini
"These are great right out of the oven. I have made them twice as written, but might reduce the mayo in the future. I can definitely detect the mayo flavor and would prefer a cheesier taste. Can easily swap out the cheese, maybe try a light Swiss or a blend of Monterey Jack and Swiss? This recipe goes into my "favorite" folder for a change of pace."
""Soo yummieeei recently found one of best recipe site for all type of chicken recipeshttp://www.reciflix.com/#/category/appetizers/recipes""
"Big hit at two different parties!"
"I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I have the hardest time moving from recipe to recipe and maneuvering my recipe box. I can't seem to find an easy way except to leave the site and return. So very irritating. Any advice."
"I would like an easy way to get to my recipe box if there is a way please let me know. I made the snicker doodles yesterday love them!"