Almond-Bacon Cheese Crostini Recipe
- 1 French bread baguette (1 pound), cut into 36 slices
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Sliced Almonds, toasted
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Dash salt
- Additional toasted almonds, optional
- Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, almonds, bacon, onion and salt. Spread over bread. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with additional almonds if desired. Serve warm. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Almond-Bacon Cheese Crostini(39)
Sort By :
Everyone loved these! Will make again, great recipe. Thanks!
Made this to bring to Christmas. It went over amazingly well! My brother hates mayo so I didn't tell him there was any in it.... He loved it!
These are SO good! I made them for a party and probably ate more of them than anyone! :)
Very delicious && easy to make! Taste just as good without melting the cheese.
These are awesome and easy to make!
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Bruschetta >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >