- another bowl, combine eggs, milk, oil, orange juice and reserved
- apricot liquid. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold
- in the almonds and apricots. Pour into two greased 9-in. x 5-in.
- loaf pans. In a small bowl, combine flour, confectioners' sugar and
- salt; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in
- vanilla. Sprinkle over loaves. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until
- a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire
- rack. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 215 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 248 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.