Almond Apple Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter,cubed
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups thinly sliced peeled tart apples
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; prick with a fork. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until soft but set. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. Carefully spread jam over crust. For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat just until blended. Spread over jam. For topping, combine the sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add apples and toss to coat. Spoon over filling. Sprinkle with almonds.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 10 servings.
1 slice: 385 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Almond Apple Cheesecake
"I made it today, it came out perfect. Very nice and easy to make recipy."
"Made it in muffin tins for single portion size: AWESOME!"
"Very yummy however I added almond extract in the sour cream mixture and topped it with finely chopped almonds, walnuts and chocolate chips.."
"Excellent. Made several times.Made several times."