- bowl. Transfer ball to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet; flatten
- slightly into a 6-in. circle.
- Bake at 200° for 35-40 minutes or until firm. Cool. Refrigerate
- until chilled.
- In a small skillet, heat the thyme, rosemary and remaining oil over
- medium heat for 2 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Drizzle over
- almond mixture. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 122 calories, 12 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.