Almond & Mandarin Orange Salad Recipe
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Almond & Mandarin Orange Salad(6)
Sort By :
LOVE this recipe! It has quickly become a family favorite. I toast my almonds to bring out the flavor before adding them to the salad. YUMMY!
I don't even like bacon, and I enjoyed this salad. I did add some fresh lemon to the dressing, and I didn't have celery salt so I used celery seed instead. It turned out great, and my guests enjoyed it too!
This salad is amazing. The whole family loves it.
This was a very good salad, a little sweet. Loved the bacon. Like another reviewer wrote, don't toss too early.
Love this recipe. Made it for my bacon loving friends and got rave reviews.