- cream of coconut, beating well after each addition. Fold in the
- cranberries, coconut and almonds.
- Transfer to two greased and floured 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at
- 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 273 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 176 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.