All Veggie Lasagna Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 1 carton (15 ounces) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 jar (26 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, ricotta and parsley. Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with three noodles and a third of the cheese mixture. Sprinkle with half the carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini and squash. Top with a third of the remaining sauce.
- 2. Arrange half the spinach over spaghetti sauce; sprinkle with a third of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers of noodles, cheese mixture, vegetables, sauce, spinach and mozzarella. Top with the remaining noodles, cheese mixture, sauce and mozzarella.
- 3. Cover tightly and bake 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
One serving (1 piece) equals 234 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 572 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Reviews for All Veggie Lasagna
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.