All-Star Ice Cream Sandwiches
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, softened
- 8 Oreo cookies
- 6 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- Red, white and blue sprinkles
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of ice cream onto half of the cookies. Top with
- remaining cookies. Spoon melted coating over tops. Decorate with
- sprinkles. Place on a baking sheet; freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.