Here's a refreshing salad for summertime or any time. Make a homemade vinaigrette with just raspberry vinegar, olive oil, jalapeno jelly and allspice. —Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
Recommended: 60 Spring Farmers Market Recipes
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon red jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 pound small fresh mushrooms, halved
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, 1 tablespoon oil, pepper jelly and allspice until blended. In a large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender; cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine salad greens, raspberries, onion, mint and almonds. Just before serving, add mushrooms and vinaigrette; toss to combine. Top with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as All-Spiced Up Raspberry and Mushroom Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2012, p52
Reviews for All-Spiced Up Raspberry and Mushroom Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review