This is the perfect marinade for any cut of beef or wild game. It is so flavorful and makes it irresistible.Charlie and Ruthie Knote, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
40 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until
- parsley is finely minced. Use as a marinade for beef or game. Yield:
- 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 137 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 461 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.