All-Purpose Marinade Recipe
This is the perfect marinade for any cut of beef or wild game. It is so flavorful and makes it irresistible.—Charlie and Ruthie Knote, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until parsley is finely minced. Use as a marinade for beef or game. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1 serving (1 each) equals 137 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 461 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC