- For scrambled eggs, beat the eggs, milk, pepper and salt; pour into a
- greased skillet. Cook and stir gently until eggs are set. Remove
- from the heat and set aside.
- Cut English muffin halves in half again. Place in a greased 11-in. x
- 7-in. baking dish. Cover with half of cheese sauce. Spoon eggs over
- all; top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 664 calories, 49 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 376 mg cholesterol, 1,044 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.