- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 medium red potatoes, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In a large skillet, brown steak and onion in oil; drain. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for All-Day Soup
Sort By :
"This soup is amazing. I added a little raw rice about 20 minutes before serving. Fantastic. Serve with some french bread. YUMMY."
"This soup was absolutely delicious! I followed the recipe and cut and browned the flank steak. Instead of cooking it in a crock pot, however, I baked it in a dutch oven at 370 degrees for 4 hours. The meat was very tender and tasty. The soup had a lot of flavor and I enjoyed the cooked cabbage in this recipe."
"wonderful!! I did cut back to one can tomatoes, not big fan, and added some spices while cooking meat! Fixing again today, 4th time! thanks so much"
"Very good! I love crock pot recipes, and this is one of my favorite soups to make."
"I followed this recipe as written and had a Happy family. My 9 year old said it was the best soup/stew I'd ever made. Very happy to make this again soon."