All-Around Seasoning Mix Recipe
I always keep this mixture on hand; it’s good on anything, especially grilled pork, chicken and vegetables. Kenneth has developed a taste for heat, and this does supply some.—Greg Fontenot, The Woodlands, Texas
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons white pepper
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
1 teaspoon: 7 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for All-Around Seasoning Mix
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2017
"This is a wonderful seasoning mix!!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC