- Pat into two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Combine ketchup, brown
- sugar and vinegar in a small bowl. Spread over tops. Cover and
- freeze one meat loaf for up to 3 months.
- Bake the remaining loaf, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or
- until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 10
- minutes before slicing.
- To use frozen meat loaf: Bake frozen meat loaf as directed,
- increasing time to 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours. Yield: 2 loaves (8 servings
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now