Pork and beans make this an all-American meal everyone enjoys.—Cheryl Groenenboom, Rose Hill, Iowa
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large saucepan, brown the beef, onion and pepper until the beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in beans and soups. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings (1-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as All-American Chili in Country Woman January/February 1996, p35
Reviews for All-American Chili
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review