Pork and beans make this an all-American meal everyone enjoys.—Cheryl Groenenboom, Rose Hill, Iowa
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large saucepan, brown the beef, onion and pepper until the beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in beans and soups. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings (1-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as All-American Chili in Country Woman January/February 1996, p35
Reviews for All-American Chili
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2013
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2012
"didn't really like the pork and beans in it...needed to be more spicy."
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2009
"Definitely didn't think it was "chili"; however, I'm convinced if you added more varieties of beans it would be excellent baked beans!"