- refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Roll out pastry to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Transfer pastry to pie
- plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate; flute edges.
- Fill or bake shell according to recipe directions.
- For double-crust pie: Divide dough in half so that one portion is
- slightly larger than the other; wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Roll out larger portion of dough to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Transfer
- pastry to pie plate. Trim pastry even with edge of plate. Add
- filling. Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie; place over
- filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in top.
- Cover edges with foil. Bake pie according to recipe directions,
- removing foil during the last 15-20 minutes of baking. Yield: pastry
- for one 9-inch pie.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 172 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 141 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.