Alfredo Shrimp Shells Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 package (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce, divided
- 6 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- Lemon wedges and fresh parsley
- In a small skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until almost tender. Add onion; cook until tender. Stir in the shrimp and 2 tablespoons Alfredo sauce. Pour 1/4 cup of the remaining sauce into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Fill each pasta shell with 2 tablespoons shrimp mixture; place in baking dish. Top with the remaining Alfredo sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with lemon and parsley. Yield: 3 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Alfredo Shrimp Shells
Sort By :
"It tasted great"
"These were easy and delicious!! I also added some Louis Kemp crab delights to the shrimp mixture. The alfredo sauce I had on hand already had mushrooms in it so that saved a step as well. I'll definitely make these again!!"
"This was really good. I think garlic would be a great addition. If you don't have enough shrimp, use tuna."
"I made this but added a italian 4 cheese blend on top. It was so good. the taste I will remember."
"This recipe is awesome! I couldn't get myself to use salad shrimp, so I used small shrimp from the meat deli department and cut them into 3 pieces. I used half roasted red pepper alfredo sauce and half garlic alfredo sauce and tripled the recipe for 4. Made a caesar salad and bought a tomato/basil focaccia bread. It all complimented each other. Wonderful dinner!! Thank you!"