Alfredo Rice Casserole Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 8-in.-square baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup equals 418 calories, 32 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 1,191 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Alfredo Rice Casserole
"Looks great! I will try it with the canned wild rice I keep on hand. It is a huge time saver!"
"This was very good. Allow time for prep as several components have to be prepared before mixing. Next time, I will substitute mushrooms for the tomatoes as they were a little strong. I omitted the artichoke hearts. I will make this again."
"Made this for Christmas dinner - it was a HUGE hit!"