- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Pierce potatoes several times with a fork and place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high for 4-1/2 minutes or until tender. Allow potatoes to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, garlic powder, pepper and thyme. Stir in 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp and add to the sauce mixture; mix well. Spoon into potato shells. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese. Microwave on high for 45 seconds or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Alfredo Potatoes
Sort By :
This is a delicious recipe for potatoes and I think it's less trouble than twice baked. Very good and my husband loves it!
I love this recipe - microwaving the potatoes and then mixing the ingredients is so easy and it is just awesome - who would ever think of alfredo sauce on potatoes - thank you
Very easy, yummy and different :)
Very moist and tasty,, will make them again!
My WHOLE family (all of them picky eaters) loved these potatoes! They really were quick and easy--have already had the family request I make them again. With these potatoes, I tried the "Pork Tenderloin with Wine Sauce" recipe and the whole meal was truly a hit.