- 12 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 4 ounces pancetta, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 carton (15 ounces) Galbani® Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (15 ounces) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- ½ cup shredded Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, cook pancetta in oil in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels, reserving drippings. Saute the spinach, garlic and pepper flakes in drippings until spinach is wilted.
- Transfer spinach mixture to a small bowl. Add ricotta, Parmesan cheese, egg yolk and pepper; mix well.
- Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spoon ricotta mixture into pasta shells; place in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over shells.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with pancetta. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Alfredo-Pancetta Stuffed Shells
Sort By :
"This recipe was so good. My boyfriend went back for second and third helpings."
"I loved it and my husband hated it. He said it was too garlicky and too rich. What to do with the leftovers. . . ."