Alfredo Creamed Spinach Recipe
I created this recipe for my son who wants spinach all the time. My husband, who doesn't normally like spinach, tried the tasty side dish and loved it!
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 pound bacon strips, chopped
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook spinach according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings.
- 2. Drain spinach. In the same skillet, saute spinach in reserved drippings for 1 minute. Stir in the alfredo sauce, pepper and bacon; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 324 calories, 25g fat (13g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 722mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 5g fiber), 13g protein .
Reviews for Alfredo Creamed Spinach
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC