Alfredo Chicken Tortellini Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half (6 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 bacon strips, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook and stir the chicken, bacon and adobo seasoning over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink. Add onion and red pepper; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream and cheese; stir into chicken mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes.
- Drain tortellini; add to chicken mixture. Stir in broccoli; heat through. Yield: 3 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Alfredo Chicken Tortellini
Sort By :
This dish was delish! The bacon made this very flavorful. The next time I make it I will double the tortellini and cut the broccoli up smaller.
Excellent!!!! Love it!!
I love alfredo and this one is no exception. It tastes absolutely superb.
There's a coupon for $1 off of any HarvestLand Product here: (They have really good organic chicken. =] )
So easy and good!! I'll have to double the recipe next time!