Alfredo Chicken Supper
I'm always impressed when something so easy tastes so goos. This dish is one of those.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 frozen cheese or mushroom ravioli
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup diced plum tomatoes
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain; set aside. In a
- skillet, saute chicken breasts in oil until lightly browned on both
- sides. In a bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Add ravioli; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 5-cup baking dish. Place chicken
- breasts on top of ravioli. Place a slice of cheese on each chicken
- breast. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for
- 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and top is golden brown.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.