Alfredo Chicken Lasagna Recipe
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the chicken, mushrooms and onion in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in flour until blended; gradually stir in Alfredo sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until thickened.
- In a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, egg, Italian seasoning and parsley.
- Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo mixture in an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Layer with two noodles (trimmed to fit pan), half of the cottage cheese mixture, half of the remaining Alfredo mixture and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 3 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Alfredo Chicken Lasagna(55)
Sort By :
I thought this was a really great recipe. It got rave reviews from my friends and I would definitely make it again. I did add spinach and sun dried tomatoes at the end before I put it into the oven.
This is wonderful. I doubled it and used a 9 x 13 pan.
My husband was in happyland after eating this chicken lasagna! The only thing I added was spinach. Delish!
This has become a favorite in our home! The portions were right on for 2 people, but when my parents came to visit, I doubled it and they both loved it! My mom even asked me for the recipe :)
No one in my family is really into mushrooms so when I make it, I either leave out the mushrooms altogether, or substitute with frozen spinach. Both ways are delish! It is my "go-to" meal for when I have guests!
This was GREAT! I did as a couple other reviewer's did by using 6 noodles and I doubled everything but the egg..also, omitted the flour and since my husband does not like mushrooms I did saute 4 pieces of chopped bacon with the chicken...the bacon really gave it a WOW factor! I used a whole jar of Bertolli Light Alfredo Sauce and rinsed the jar with about a 1/4 cup of white wine which I added to the pan. Had to use a pan a little larger than 8x8 to fit it all in, but definitely worth making again!! Served with a broccoli side dish....YUM
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baking Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Alfredo >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Lasagna >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >