- Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo mixture in an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated
- with cooking spray. Layer with two noodles (trimmed to fit pan),
- half of the cottage cheese mixture, half of the remaining Alfredo
- mixture and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with remaining
- Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes
- longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 621 calories, 30 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 173 mg cholesterol, 1,014 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 48 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.