Alfredo Chicken 'n' Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 carton (10 ounces) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, saute broccoli, carrots and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Transfer to a lightly greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine baking mix, milk and dill just until moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 18-22 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Alfredo Chicken 'n' Biscuits
Sort By :
"Saved recipe just today. Know my husband would love this! Appears very **simple** indeed. Thank you for sharing!!"
"These days it seems hard to find one dish that really appeals to the whole family. This became an immediate "when can we have that again" recipe for all of us."
"For an everyday recipe,this has become a staple at our house. Delicious with hot pepper jelly"