Alfredo Chicken 'n' Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 carton (10 ounces) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- In a large skillet, saute the broccoli, carrots and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken and Alfredo sauce; heat through. Transfer to a lightly greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the baking mix, milk and dill just until moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Alfredo Chicken 'n' Biscuits(31)
Sort By :
These days it seems hard to find one dish that really appeals to the whole family. This became an immediate "when can we have that again" recipe for all of us.
For an everyday recipe,this has become a staple at our house. Delicious with hot pepper jelly
I used grand's biscuits instead of making my own. I baked the biscuits on a baking sheet instead of putting in on the meal. They tend to turn out soggy/underdone. I also used a jar of alfredo sauce. Vegetables were not too hard. Very tasty! Will be making this again!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baking Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Chicken Alfredo >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >