After-The-Holidays Salad Recipe
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. Toss together first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine next five ingredients. Pour over turkey mixture and gently combine; top with peanuts. Chill. If desired, serve on a bed of lettuce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 528 calories, 38 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 501 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for After-The-Holidays Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.