- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a bowl, toss first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except lettuce. Pour over turkey mixture and mix gently. Chill. Serve on a bed of lettuce if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as After-The-Holidays Salad in Country December/January 1992, p51
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for After-The-Holidays Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review