After Thanksgiving Salad Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 4 celery ribs, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed or dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, onions, pecans and red pepper. Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper; stir into the turkey mixture. Refrigerate until serving. Serve on lettuce if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 352 calories, 26g fat (4g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 281mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein .
Reviews for After Thanksgiving Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.