After Hours Ice Cream Sandwiches
Here's an adult version of a traditional ice cream treat.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 8 teaspoons RumChata liqueur
- 4 ladyfingers, split
- 1/2 cup coffee ice cream, softened
- Baking cocoa
- Brush liqueur over bottoms of the ladyfinger halves. Spread two
- tablespoons ice cream over the bottom of half of the ladyfingers.
- Top with remaining ladyfinger halves.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap; freeze on a baking sheet at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, dust with cocoa. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ice cream sandwich equals 105 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 62 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.