- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute ham and onion in butter for 3-4
- minutes or until onion is crisp-tender. Stir in the bouillon,
- Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Combine flour and milk until
- smooth; gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for
- 2 minutes or until thickened. Gently stir in eggs and parsley.
- Split warm biscuits in half horizontally; top with ham mixture.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2/3 cup) equals 196 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 478 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.