After-Dinner Mocha White Chocolate Recipe
Here, the childhood favorite gets a grown-up makeover. If you're serving kids, just leave out the coffee granules. —Scarlett Elrod, Newnan, Georgia
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: whipped cream and baking cocoa
- 1. In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until bubbles form around sides of pan (do not boil).
- 2. Place the remaining ingredients in a blender. Add hot milk; cover and process until frothy. Serve in mugs. Top with whipped cream and cocoa if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (calculated without whipped cream) equals 342 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC