Here, the childhood favorite gets a grown-up makeover. If you're serving kids, just leave out the coffee granules. —Scarlett Elrod, Newnan, Georgia
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: whipped cream and baking cocoa
- In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until bubbles form around sides of pan (do not boil).
- Place the remaining ingredients in a blender. Add hot milk; cover and process until frothy. Serve in mugs. Top with whipped cream and cocoa if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as After-Dinner Mocha White Chocolate in Taste of Home December/January 2012, p47
Reviews for After-Dinner Mocha White Chocolate
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2013
"Would have liked more coffee taste, but this was good too."
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2013
"This was very good and easy to make. I thought it was a bit sweet and strong but I added a bit more milk and it was perfect."