- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: whipped cream and baking cocoa
- In a small saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until bubbles form around sides of pan (do not boil).
- Place the remaining ingredients in a blender. Add hot milk; cover and process until frothy. Serve in mugs. Top with whipped cream and cocoa if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for After-Dinner Mocha White Chocolate
Sort By :
"A delicious pick-me-up! Thank you, Scarlett, for sharing this recipe."
"Would have liked more coffee taste, but this was good too."
"This was very good and easy to make. I thought it was a bit sweet and strong but I added a bit more milk and it was perfect."