- Adobo Tortilla Chips: Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk together 2-1/2 teaspoons lime juice, canola oil, 1 teaspoon
- reserved adobo sauce, paprika, and cumin.
- Coat each tortilla with 1/4 teaspoon juice mixture.
- Layer tortillas and cut into 6 wedges. Arrange wedges on baking
- Bake 15 minutes. Turn chips, bake additional 10 minutes.
- Remove chips and reduce heat to 350°F.
- Cheese Topping: In small bowl, blend cream cheese and goat cheese.
- Spoon mixture into small ovenproof bowl.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F 10 minutes, or until thoroughly
- To serve, top tortilla chips with cheese mixture followed by salsa.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 144 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 199 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 3/4 fat, 1/2 vegetable.