- 1/4 cup uncooked acini di pepe pasta
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- Dash celery seed
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/3 cup frozen peas, partially thawed
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- Lettuce leaves and minced fresh parsley, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, whipped topping, onion and celery seed. Add the cauliflower, pineapple, peas, raisins and pasta; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. If desired, serve on a lettuce-lined plate and sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Acini di Pepe Salad
Sort By :
Acini di pepe pasta isn't always easy to find, keep looking. My local Acme market had Gia Russa pasta. Good Luck!
Made this to take to a picnic, tasted after making it & definitely will make it again! Delicious!!!
I made the frogs eye salad and loved it!! Many years later, now I cannot find Acini di pepe pasta! Can anyone help me out! Thank you so much!
I left out the whipped topping since I did not have any, and used Miracle Whip as a substitution. The salad was excellent, and everyone at the reunion loved it. Wonderful recipe!
I want to make this one at least once a year from now on!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Italian Pasta Salads >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >