ABC Melt Recipe
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1. Place muffin halves, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with mustard; layer with Canadian bacon, apple slices and cheese. Bake at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 446 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 1104mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for ABC Melt
"We just did not care for this."
"This makes a wonderful breakfast on the go for us. I have found that if I remove the core and slice the apple into rings rather than wedges, keeping it all together as you eat is much simpler."