- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Place muffin halves, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with mustard; layer with Canadian bacon, apple slices and cheese. Bake at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for ABC Melt
"We just did not care for this."
"This makes a wonderful breakfast on the go for us. I have found that if I remove the core and slice the apple into rings rather than wedges, keeping it all together as you eat is much simpler."
"I liked how quick and easy this was to put together. It made a nice healthy meal or snack. I think it is a good idea to cut the apple slices pretty thin, because it was a little hard for my kids to manage. The top part of the sandwich kept falling off. But it was still tasty."