“This tasty, tangy sandwich will appeal to the whole family. It’s as easy to make as it is to eat on the run.” It’s also terrific for a quick lunch. —Barbara Nowakowski, North Tonawanda, New York
Featured In: Breakfast Ideas for People Who Don't Like Eggs
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Place muffin halves, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with mustard; layer with Canadian bacon, apple slices and cheese. Bake at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as ABC Melt in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p45
Reviews for ABC Melt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 10, 2011
"We just did not care for this."
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2010
"This makes a wonderful breakfast on the go for us. I have found that if I remove the core and slice the apple into rings rather than wedges, keeping it all together as you eat is much simpler."
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2010